Saturday, August 6, 2011

Peek in to my Isla's journal (just an entry)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away".













My top ten moments that took my breath away… (So far that is)


  1.  The first time that I saw you on the monitor and saw your little heart flicker (not strong enough to hear your beat). I was amazed that you were growing inside of me and that you were on your way!
  2. The very first time that I heard your heart beat. This day is one that I will never ever ever ever forget it was music to my ears and mommy cried tears of joy! I am tearing up as I write this for you right now! That is when I can say I loved you! You were so real to me; you were getting stronger and stronger!
  3. When we found out we were having a girl. I secretly was whishing and hoping you were just that! My little princess!
  4. The day mommy married her best friend also known to you as daddy! (you were there too in mommy’s belly)
  5. The day you came in to this world. There isn’t any words that can describe the way that I felt the moment that you were placed on my chest, there was this overwhelming feeling of LOVE that came over me right then and there I knew that I would die for you, that I would never ever let anything harm you. I had to catch my breath when I stared in to your eyes I was just amazed!
  6. The look on daddy’s face the moment he met you. And the way that he literally was jumping for joy, daddy looked at you so tenderly and so lovingly! Later that morning when we were alone as our little family for the first time daddy cried overwhelmed with love something daddy never does, he NEVER cries.  
  7. The first time you smiled in your dreams. I thought to my self I have a real life angel in my arms so innocent so pure you were smiling at the angels.
  8. The first time you ever giggled. December 18,2010 talk about music to my ears, mommy and daddy were playing with you and you surprised us with a real giggle!!!
  9. The look on your face when I walked in from work the look of recognition like “hey mommy” (and this goes hand in hand) the way you cry for me when I walk out of the room and when I come in your little arms reached out for me to hold you! NEVER did I feel more special or wanted than the very first time you did this Isla!
Okay so I know I said 10 but I am adding a plus one: (I did say this list was “so far”)

PLUS 1: The day that I discovered you’re very first anticipated tooth!!! May 21, 2011 was the day and boy was mommy delighted I couldn’t believe it! You are growing up my mamas!!! I was excited that It was me who found it, i called daddy and left him a detailed voice mail (he was at work)  I was scared that I would miss out since I feel guilty that I have to leave you when I go to work.

like always princess: I love you forever, i'll like you for always as long as i am living my baby you will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment