Friday, December 2, 2011

November Favorites in December

I know it's the 2nd of December but i thought what the HEY!

These are a couple of my November favorites, products i either bought in the month of November or have had but seemed to have used more this past month. 


So let’s see my hair! i LOVE it! Its sort of the ombre style more light towards the end of my hair and Peek- a- boo-ING out. None the less i love love love it! i like that we are achieve my lightness again if you don't recall i went dark for like 2 weeks and HATED it! Now i love! Working still on growing those bangs out though. Work in progress.




My aldo baby! I love this purse! the husband surprised me and i LOVED his choice! he spoils me sometimes! or maybe he wanted to stop hearing me complain about being bored with my purses and how i NEED a new bag... Lol. nonetheless he is wonderful! 



I am Loving these wedges! i try to pair them with EVERYTHING they are sort of funky but i LAAAAAVE them! 

paired with boyfriend jeans and a flare shirt here. 


LOLA
 ah 
LOLA! 
this along side my J'adore is my favorite scent! i love that they are completely different. Lola is very sweet,floral musky, i cant describe it but i LOVE it! The bottle is GORGEOUS too! good decorating piece for my vanity.   
tid bit: We actually were contemplating naming our daughter Lola BUT and this is a HUGE but i had a dog waaaaaay long ago and her name was lola. unfortunately that puppy was short lived since lola got stolen but the hubby was not having it. 





My Favorite part MAKE UP 

  • Naked palette Urban decay- this has so many gorgeous shades in one i use it all the time! its perfect day time shades and great for transition to night! LOVE IT!
  • Neutrogena healthy skin liquid make up - i have found it folks THE perfect drugstore alternative for foundation for my face. i love MAC don't get me wrong when i need to cut back on spending this baby is wonderful! but all month long i have been wearing this and have actually noticed it has improved the look and feel of my skin(infomercial voice) no but really ladies it has and i love the coverage, you can go light and build up to a more heavy coverage with out being cakey! i am in love! i wear a MAC NC40 in my foundation during winter so if that's your color then Fresh Beige is your shade.
  • Revlon Matte lipstick in Stormy pink! i love this color its the prettiest wearable pink! love it!
  • Maybelline baby lips- i have it in peppermint and i have it in pink punch perfect amount of lip conditioner and the pink one is perfect amount of tint. 
  • Revlon nailpolish-  Facets of Fuchia  its a great fall/winter color with chunky pink pops! 
  • MAC shadows in "Antiqued" and  "expensive pink" perfect color combo. 
  • L'oreal lip infallible  in Beyonce red its a great shade of red! i love this for its longevity and long lasting!


if you would like recommendations please ask :)

1 comment: