Thursday, December 22, 2011

Life lately



We went Christmas tree shopping this past  weekend and i loved watching isla walk around and being a part of this whole Christmas feel its so amazing to see her about us compared to last year...

 i love the way she walks... her hands back and butt out1 hilarious to see her go.







We did alot of cuddling and lounging and really doing nothing, i was feeling a little under the weather and i think we were just on the slow train this weekend. 



I love the way she will sit with me and cuddle for endless
amount of time! i enjoy what i get from my active baby!

In the morning i love watching my daughter enjoy and episode or two of little Einsteins and just watching her watch them...




We love story time ANY time over at our place
my daughter brings me books and i grab her put her on my laps and read to her when ever she wants it.

She is hilarious so into climbing now and is our little Evel Knievel she is not afraid of anything!


Isla had her first jamba juice today... it was adorable to see the smoothie end up on her nose tip and all over her face! soooooo sweet!
There has been a whole lot of procrastinating on my end Christmas is  3 day's away but technically 2 days if you count Christmas eve since we do share the holiday between in laws and such. I have yet to get some shopping done. i know we will be running around like crazy getting last minute gifts. I have been meaning to take isla to see Santa and that has YET to happen but its BECAUSE she was sick, i was sick, and other times she was napping and the timing was all off! FRIDAY IT IS I WILL MAKE IT OVER THERE! SO Santa HERE WE COME! 

PS: Isla any time she see's a Santa Decoration,picture or say the word Santa she goes " ho ho ho" I LOVE IT!!!

when i received this video message i about wanted to kill my hubby! i told him no more "bombing hills" i threated him with divorce if she ever got hurt on his watch! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment