Friday, December 30, 2011

11 Moments of 2011



In no particular order:


  1. The day I walk in and my daughter said “mama” I was floored! Guys I literally cried! I talk about my heart bursting with love and excitement… THIS is THE moment it would have actually done so if it were possible! I WAS OVER THE MOON! I AM someone’s “mama” okay I have to stop now I am getting chocked up typing this out! Foggy screen! Lol!

  1. The Husband and I celebrated out First year wedding anniversary! Its amazing to me I have been with this man since I was 18! And now here I am about to be 25! 6 years together and a year of that married! WOW papa we have come along way! I life you( I did mean to write “life” its what we say to each other we plan on a life time together so we say I life you) more than you know! I know sometimes we have our tiffs but my love for you will never fade! Thanks for putting up with my "tude" at times!

  1. Isla’s first birthday! I had a moment when I saw my husband holding OUR daughter and I was like wow she is ours! We made her! And now we are here surrounded by loved ones celebrating this beautiful life. I am excited for the years to come!

  1. Sharing the happiest place on earth with out little. It was magical; it looked different then any other times I have been there. Through my mommy eyes, my patient demeanor at the sight of other kids melt downs. My awww’s and how cute is that baby?!? And Look at her face dada!!! She was so excited at the sights! MAGIC I tell ya!

  1. Watching Isla take her first steps and the thought of “here we go” flashed in my head! She is unstoppable now! And also means my baby is growing! L

  1. One night (more since then now) I replaced TEDDY! My daughter loves to take me around my neck and snuggle me in close to her and to hear her deep breaths soothe me! She breaths me in and I do too! IT’s LOVE


  1. GUYS! I don’t really go out or do anything “me” time I hate leaving my daughter! I know people tell me it will get easier but I cant see this happening. WELL I have to say that having girl time and being with my girlfriends the times I did this year was amazing!!! For a little time span

  1. I have captured so many memories and so many videos of my daughter and glancing back on my phone and laptop I am sucked in for hours!

  1. The holidays: Valentines day (my birthday) I was pregnant last year and this year I shared it with her! Fourth of July it was awesome the fire works the food, her face lighting up at the sparkle was priceless. Thanksgiving: so much to be thankful for this year and every year at that! Christmas: this year I was spoiled through my daughter. Holidays are so much better with her in my life! I love having our traditions.

  1. Dates with my husband, I love it when for a little while it is he and I and we are husband and wife and not mommy and daddy (don’t get me wrong on this) although we talk about her the whole night its our time and he and I take that chance with so much appreciation! our palms spring trip, and our Denver trip was a highlight. I love my best friend and he is amazing to me the way he took on the title he impresses me and even when he feels as though I don’t I DO!

  1.  Life in general. Life this year took on a whole new meaning! Having my daughter to share each day with is the topping on my sundae I call marriage and LIFE. I am so thankful for this year! I am thankful for the people that surround me. LIFE is GOOD!



Pictures of our 2011


Friends Bridal shower of wedding we were in

My First Mothers Day


2011 Halloween

Her First Birthday cake

First Birthday singing

Zoo on her Birthday!

Mommy's and Isla's first pumpkin patch

Denver wedding trip The Brewery

silly time i think i was a little tipsy

we landed in Denver CO

Palms Springs trip

4th of July

fourth of July

at grama's house
            











outings
learning fun


girl time
first time in a pool






little curly
Getting big







girls love to dance













i just love this one!

My Birthday!!!

Birthday weekend

Christmas 2010

First  friends Birthday party

1 comment: