Friday, December 23, 2011

Second Christmas

With our daughter and i am nothing short but THRILLED! i cant wait to share this weekend with her. 
She is walking and she is more alert!
she has personality

This was last year.... 


she says HO HO HO when ever she see's Santa
i cant wait to take pictures, and videos and just take this all in. 
last night i almost cried thinking about the joy she brings me. 
So her second christmas ornament is hanging close by her first one and its a wonderful feeling
THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!
Sharing this magic with my daughter. 

i cant wait to imply the more of our traditions i want to build with her.I cant wait to cuddle
cant wait to see her face light up
i cant wait to share all this with her and my husband



i cant wait 
i cant wait 
i cant wait


I wish you all THE MERRIEST CHRISTMAS may you be surrounded with love and your loved ones!
May GOD BLESS YOU and keep you safe
May you continue to make memories and take a moment to breath this all in. 

ENJOY my family and friends!  


2 comments:

  1. I love this! Yes, Christmas is so much more magical with a little one. Merry Christmas to you and your little fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures! And it looks like you all got great gifts :) I'm so happy you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete