Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lets Chatch up.... Words and Pictures




Friday night was spectacular I experience a few new first. Seemed to be the pattern this weekend. We went to our favorite sit down pizza place and they enjoyed some beer and I enjoyed my “Toppers salad” later headed home to hang out. Put Isla to bed and  While enjoying a nice, relaxing evening with friends and family enjoying a few laughs we noticed a spectacular thing I never seen in "real life" you know like not in pictures!?!? Well around the moon there was a Greater perfect circle around it make sense?!? Like a full rainbow I would say with some light colors not as bright as a rainbow.(http://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/a-ring-around-the-moon/) and after i typed that last part i came across this site explaining it... Hmmm wonder if its accurate wonder if we will have rain soon because god knows it doesn't really ever snow around these parts! Were spoiled...  I jumped my own friend’s car all by my self and taught HER a few things. (See daddy I was paying attention to you) :) i must say i was very proud of my self! Almost loosing my phone would have put a damper but no worries... I did some investigating and found we left it at the convenient store where we ended up for some late nighttime. I enjoyed the company of my husband. Who I am so proud of for standing up for himself earlier that day... And know the self worth even if it’s an obstacle in his path. His company makes me smile! 




Saturday was relaxed, we stayed in all day until our little holiday party with yummy food and ended the evening with a stroll down Christmas tree lane. Christmas tree lane is a street fully decorated in lights and all things Christmas! It’s gorgeous. Isla loved it!
 
Sunday I experienced "the happiest place on earth" with my own creation. It was magical. I had never been during the holiday season and WOW it was gorgeous! My little was mesmerized by the lights and the people! My daughter amazes me day in and day out, but this trip particularly was one for the books she is my perfect baby. I enjoyed this first with my little family!

i had to dress for the occasion

beautiful time of the year




Toon town


Merry GO round

in all its beautifulness

rain forest cafe... YUM




spectacular fire show

she thought she was soooo funny

and she succeded over mommy's face

We started our tradition Minnie ears with her name embroidered.



Took Monday off and it was a nice cloudy rainy day filled with candy canes and naps!  I love the feeling the holidays brings along! Cold weather, coffee and holiday music. Along with holiday food. 


play's so nicely

mmmm candy cane cuddles

best chocolate chips EVER compliments to the Mother in law

Good Morning mama

working with daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment