Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas


WHAT a wonderful holiday it was. It was very low key nothing hectic. It was perfect! 

Christmas Eve we spent it with my family. It was fun to be able to be lazy and just hang out with my family. We stayed around until about 8 then ended off to my mothers in laws and stayed the night there. Woke up on Christmas morning to my princess saying “Hi”
















We waited for her uncles to arrive and we then had breakfast and started the gift opening! WOW my daughter was SPOILED! She is the only little on my husbands intimate family side. Only grandchild so I can’t expect any less! She got some adorable Outfits from her uncles and their girlfriends! It’s so adorable!  There is nothing more I love to see but my daughter being surrounded by the ones who love her! I love seeing her uncles come in to our room looking for her and playing with her. I love it! She is the Princess of the house for sure! They adore her! Watching my daughter light up when she see’s Santa to a little later get freaked out and cry on his lap was priceless! I loved helping her “start” the present and her ripping in to it! 
Here are some of the items she received: 


Mommy received an awesome gift! My mother in law gifted me with this Beautiful delicate Sapphire (my daughter’s birthstone) all white gold. I just about cried! It’s ALL I wanted and I got it! It was I mean IT IS perfect!
 




Daddy did well this year too. We decided not to gift our self’s this year so we instead will save that money and put it towards our Vaccay!
! After it all settled we stayed the night again at my mothers in law and we decided to put the blow up mattress in the living room surrounded by the Christmas lights, cuddle up and watch a movie. Isla lent us her pillow pets and Daddy and mommy enjoyed some romantic US time! 












It was a nice holiday. We had Monday following Christmas off! THANK GOD! And the same for New Years baby!!!


So I hope your Christmas was Merry and you were surrounded by the ones you love!
And I hope Santa brought you what you hoped for!

2 comments:

  1. It was Awesome! couldn't have been more perfect! thank you for reading my blog! yours is just so adorable! looks like you are having a wonderful holiday season! :)

    ReplyDelete