Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Random Wednesday



Tuesday on my lunch break I went home to see my little love. I was actually on the phone with her (she was really talking to me), because my husband called me and told me she kept saying Mama, mama,mmmmama! She knows the timing of when I should be there for lunch and when I get home. I LOVE IT! SO I was on the phone with her walk in the house and she had the phone to her ear and I said Isla! And she turns and looks and said mama?!? In a sort of question relieved way. (Make senesce?!?)

Anyways, the reason for this post is because I love the way my daughter makes me feel! She straddled me and had her little head rested on my shoulders and she was just home there. Relaxed patted me and kept on holding me. I MELTED!

When my daughter runs to me and hugs my leg I melt
When my first wakes up and says mama! I melt
When my daughter giggles I melt

When my daughter brings me a book and plops her self down on my lap I melt
When my daughter gives me random kisses I melt

When my daughters face lights up in excitement I melt! 
when she reaches and slips her little arm under or over my neck to cuddle me I MELT! 

Everything my daughter does can literally make me melt and make my heart skip a beat!

I just LOVE her with all my heart and soul but I am sure every mother feels this way! 
I will sit here and think of her little face thinking about her little gestures and i smile! BIG! 



2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post and she looks ADORABLE sleeping :)

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! just some randomness... :)

    ReplyDelete