Sunday, January 1, 2012

Well Heeeello 2012

 2011! A few sweet words,the kiss,the tears and laughter,the flash (check out her face)THE NEW YEARS KISS!


HAPPY NEW YEAR




WOW OH WOW!  another year! Last year we sat on our couch watching the ball drop with my 3 ½ month old daughters asleep in my arms. The clock struck 12 and I kissed my husband looked down at this angel I have the privilege to be holding and started Crying! Mostly the hormones I think... Were still in full effect! Oh HECK what am I saying?!?! I am a mushy gushy soul! I couldn’t believe I had a new baby ringing in the New Year as a married woman, and someone’s mommy! So daddy and mommy HAD to wake up Isla by kissing her and of course snapping a photo to welcomed the new year as it was intended! Have you ever cried and laughed at the same time?!? this night i DID!  I was overwhelmed with so much emotion, the good kind my heart was racing and my tears of joy were flowing! I was THANKFUL! We got through this GORGEOUS, WONDERFUL, PERFECT, year! 2011 you will FOREVER be my FAVORITE year! I relived and experience moments that I have done before but in a whole different light now! My daughter made my world vibrant!  She taught me what really matters. i definitely stopped and smelled the roses more this year than i have ever.I enjoyed the noise rather than the silent, and calm becuase it was my daughter chatting away using her words i am sure are flowing in her head. i enjoyed the my world the way i have NEVER done before. We celebrated her first steps, her first birthday, and her first real holidays as a family. i am thankful i didn't miss a milestone becuase i was at work! So much this last month has given us, we saw it come and now we seen it go! its amazing the way  My heart out pours with love. I feel like I can literally burst at my seams when I see her face. life Is a blessing and I treat it like so. Thanking the good lord for her daily. I thank the lord for my husband for this life I am fortunate to have been given.

SO another year of bliss is in our forecast, I am sure things may happen which will make us wonder but its life and together nothing will conquer us. I am ready to take on anything this New Year brings us.

New Year’s resolution?!? Hmmmm. I make them every year and end up forgetting it by the end of the month! So this year my new years resolution is sort of category per say and anything that falls in between will be a bonus. I w-a-n-t STRUCTURE I want to be able to wake up early get things done, AND be on time to work and other things. I feel like having structure helps us with our schedules and our home organization. Helps us stay motivated in living a healthy life style. So I strive for Structure, health, and fitness. Lets see how well we keep up. I am in bed until the last minute possible i am sure i am not alone. i take my sleep when i can, and i hate to say i am always late for work SO I am setting my alarm at 5:00 am (plan on going to bed earlier than normal too make this work)  i know having a child is a huge adjustment and i have an employer who is nothing but forgiving and i am FORTUNATE!  so 5 am:Going to go for a run, shower, tidy up, set out Isla’s clothes for the day and a meal plan, and get fully ready and  be at work by 8:00AM! Fingers crossed!

SO 2012 PLEASE be good to us! We have many goals to try to take on this year and with god
on our side we are sure to be able to accomplish them. That's another thing i want make sure to get my little family to Mass every Sunday we have fallen off and will make sure to make it a priority!  so GOD willing we can get through this New Year with health and love!
wish us luck!

And may YOU friends and family
HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR filled with blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment