Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend of 1980

AND pictures as told by my iPhone and instagram

We had a good weekend! it was a fun filled one!

Friday night was super easy we spent some time with Gramas's We also went to my little Nephews orange belt ceremony for his karate. SO neat! ran some errands and headed home. Once Baby was asleep we finalized our outfits for our Saturday 80's party. That was fun!
 on our way to grama's in the top right picture! check out her face! lol! she loves being with grama so dont let her fool you! someone was tired.  after a quick energy drink stop we began to get ready!


Saturday we had a graduation lunch to attend. We then headed to my mother in laws and hung out and dropped off Isla for the night. Went home to get 1980fied! SO neat to see the transformation.

so we partied the whole night! and actually we were home and in bed before a typical bar would close! lol! We had so much fun none the less!




   Can i just say i didn't Buy ONE thing for my get up?!?! YUP! all from my closet! as the night went on i changed in to my chucks!
















Sunday was so relaxing and slow. I finished my book fifty shades of grey and i cant wait to start the next one!!!! The husband and a family friend (who i love) played basketball and came home and decided to make a late dinner and i was already in bed with isla watching my TV shows like the Client list and the new season of Keeping up with the Kardashians and a glass of wine! so i was being a little brat and the husband was being so cute sending me little texts as we were in separate rooms!
this girl has the oddest sleeping positions!









 Please excuse the middle finger in one of the pictures :|




US!  Typical. my husband is always so sweet to me!



above i made the convo bigger and wanted to share my rad nail color and of course my glass of wine as i lay warm in bed! 


AND 

MONDAY! was a little hard since i have to head back to work and my daughter woke up. we spent some time fed her breakfast and cuddled her. WELL she still wouldn't let me go when i tried putting her down with daddy she would cry and reach out to me. SINCE my daughter is my priority i called in and made and excuse and stayed in bed with her as i cuddled her to sleep again! my poor baby! i will see her on my lunch break soon!

No make up lounging this morning!
after some breakfast and cuddles

its gloomy for us today so  i figured id add my own color to my day!


SO that was my weekend how was your weekend?


OH and i thought id include this since i think i instagramed it and never shared.

i found this idea on Pinterest of course  i decided to recreate it my way. I typed out the wording and bought a frame and all it is you write the note on the glass so yo are able to erase and re do as need be. i thought this was a neat idea to communicate and be positive with each other. As isla gets older i think i will do this with her too a mommy and daughter version. this is from the husband to me :)

Well said HUSBAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment