Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day weekend

Like many others the weekend is NEVER long enough for me! I hate that it feels like it fly's by when i am at work 5 days a week!




Friday was spent running around after work. I got off work and headed straight home and picked up my little! Usually my husband would have her while I run through stores, but I just felt like I wanted to have Isla with me since I am away from her long enough daily (work full time) I was shopping for mothers day presents. It was a little tricky this time. Isla was a good sport but towards the end was wearing out and I don’t blame her! I feel terrible putting her in car seat only to take her out 5 minutes later at our next stop. I was not done but we headed home to play. We enjoyed a bed time snack and put baby to bed!A family friend came to stay over night with us. They had an early appointment in the area so he came with his daughter and i watched her for him for the first part of the morning. Isla enjoyed having a little friend. ALOT! Makes me want another baby SOOOOOOON!



Saturday was sort of unexpected. The husband headed out to his mama’s house to help her around the house and yard so he was gone that day. THEN grandpa asked if he could take Isla to a family member’s first birthday party to the park. I was a little reluctant JUST because id miss her! BUT I decided to let him take her. FIRST time ever grandpa did a solo trip! Eeeek! He was great. I felt bad because I was constantly texting and getting updates. WHAT TO DO WITH Y SELF NOW!?! Home alone with time for ME?!?! HAPPY EARLY MOTHERS DAY TO ME!  I put all the mother’s day presents together at my own pace. I watched The sweetest thing, a walk to remember, AND Because I said So YUP three chick flicks! I did a hair mask and a face mask. I did my toes. I organized my make up AND washed all my make up brushes! I was so excited I was able to get this done. Isla was with grandpa for about 4 hours! Once they came home Isla was all partied out and napping! Grandpa walked in with a HUGE smile and was so very excited and sharing how their adventure went! It was so cute and sweet to see how excited her was! Husband was still gone and at this point he was staying at his moms for the Laker game so I got some one on one time with my Isla. I had a huge craving for KFC popcorn chicken so once isla was set with bath, and fed we ran through the drive through for me! It was a nice evening! Husband got home and I was out in bed with my daughter!




Sunday- HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL MAMAS. We started off the day with my mommy. We had an updated family photo shoot and we did a very simple breakfast. At a chain breakfast place. My mom’s choice. It was fun to be with my siblings and my husband. After that we headed to his moms house and we just relaxed and the sun came out so we went for a walk with Isla. Where my mother in law lives she is directly across from an elementary so we were in the parking lot and my husband decided to head towards their playground and it was open and I felt like we were trespassing and I am sure we were but in the other play ground were other kids so HECK lets let Isla play. We ran around with her and it was all fun! We had a BBQ and just chilled it was PERFECT! Husband got me some beautiful bracelets and MY absolute favorite scent ever I was all out of my j’adore. This has been my scent since I was in high school I wear this when I want to smell “grown up” I know I called it that when I was a freshman. I change my scent when I am in different moods. My mother in law got me an adorable keep sake box filled with an adorable romper and my essentials! I loved it! So perfect! So over all it was a nice quick weekend!





We that was my weekend! i hope yours was lovely and now back to my grind! 


 ps:  i had to add the im getting told face courtesy of my husband ;)
hiiiii cutie!!! :) MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment