Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April Favorites

This month i reached for a lot of the same stuff i have always loved, there were a few things i tested and ended up loving this month




  • My paddle and wide tooth comb- i knew the rules about brushing your hair and how to treat your hair nicely, but i never really took the sort of brush you use seriously. I used just a regular brush to brush out my hair it was old and missing bristles. Once i used my paddle brush i have  no idea why i never switched. Its just a brush but i have noticed a difference!i bought this at sally beauty shop.
  • Victoria Secret Coconut and vanilla body spray and lotion. I love anything scent of coconut and vanilla and when i found this and smelled it i was hooked! this is my scent!
  • Jessica Simpson fancy love! WOW! i am in love with this scent! its so sweet so me! My mother in law gave this to me and iv been wearing it ever since! i love the next day when you can still smell the scent when i move. made a climb to my top five! 
  • the black pencil- its Benefit Bright eye pencil, iv owned this for some time and i didn't ever really use it since i bought it. Brought it out again and i really liked it and noticed a difference in the wide eye and awake look. The mascara it came with is neat for those days when i don't want to wear too much make up. 
  • Maybelline Bounce blushes in hot tamele and plum wine. i love these! they are so light and so pigmented. i usually will set it with a powder blush to make it stay put all day.
  • Maybelline Instant age rewind in neutralizer i use this under my concealer 
  • Wet n'wild- i love these lipsticks! i have 6 of these! they are so pigmented and for 1.99 so worth the price! this color is 967 dollhouse pink 
  • Vaseline lip treatment-  I use this on my lips constantly! i use it under my lips before lipstick.
  • L'oreal- Magic lumi  primer i use this under or over my foundation. i really love this and the look it gives my make up sort of expensive but very worth it.
  • Downey Wrinkle release- we love this in our house hold! its out holy grail when we dont want to iron :) works like magic! 




Hot tools 1' barrel  i have been using this curling iron i removed the clip to make my own curling wand. 
iv been using this a lot lately.

REVENGE
My husband and i are hooked! this show is awesome! if you get a chance you should check this show out! i caught up with full episodes online i actually watched them from my iPhone on the ABC app!






Isla is enjoying


No comments:

Post a Comment