Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Beauty Wednesday

My Favorite Lipsticks!

i thought it would be fun to share my favorite most used lipsticks! 

i have written about my Revlon Stormy pink which is would say is my HOLY GRAIL of a lipstick. i am not one for gloss i cant stand it sticking to my hair then transferring to my face. So instead i am a lipstick fan. i also rather have matte over shimmery or glittery. 

 Stormy pink 
Smoked Peach
Nude attitude I didn't swatch it so i apologize it didn't really come up on camera anyway i like to use that to sort of wash out a really bright color or a little of the nude and some chap-sticks.

Ruby Roo
Viva glam Nicki 
on days when i don't want heavy lip color!
CRÈME BRULEE
strawberry shortcake 


SO here we are the ones i love and the ones i reach for the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment