Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby number TWO

 DID I GET YA? lol! nice title huh? 
any who...


There are so many moments when i think to my self i think this is it for me, i feel complete. I am perfectly content with just having my daughter! ONE. That's it.   THEN i get baby fever and suddenly miss my belly and those AMAZING emotions and feelings of creating and caring a life! I am currently secretly wishing we could get pregnant. Timing is a little off but we will be discussing this in the NEAR NEAR future! Isla needs a sibling and god willing i want to give her one. So those thoughts of only having one child go out the window. I want her to be have someone else close to her someone who is her blood near her age and in this world. I have three OLDER sibling older older! my youngest sister is 8 years older than me! i was a BIG WHOOOPS! my next one is 14 years older than I then the oldest is 16 years OLDER than i! WOW right? i felt like an only child at times and that was so hard for me. and lonely. We have a relatively small family. Then i came in to my husbands family and OH BOY! i was so envious he has so many close cousins who all were close in age and got along. Its so neat to see! SO i decided if god allows it i want to give my daughter another little sibling!Babies are blessings and though the time is off right  now i cant wait until we take this on all over again! i have major baby fever! i want another baby! it was such a pleasant experience the first time around all with the initial scare behind us. The hubby and i are on the same page and its so refreshing to see how well we connect and how we are so excited to plan the next addition.I think it would be so good for Isla to welcome a baby she is such a strong little girl, and a little smarty pants! She will make a GREAT big sister!  We had a nice discussion about this and decided it would be soon, ready or not.... PINK or BLUE!
Fingers crossed for a little man BUT a little girl would be a blessing! Either way its GODS will and we will be beyond happy and blessed for a healthy baby Benavidez!

No comments:

Post a Comment