Monday, May 7, 2012

iphone

hi!

The Above pictures are just  a collection of my favorite ones from the weekend! the top 1 st and 2nd would be my daughter eating crayon, YUP! thank god for non- toxic!  3rd and 4th i was getting ready and i love how my daughter comes down to help me brush my hair! GOD i love her! the 4th one if you can see she brings down her little snack tray and JUST wanted to sit next to her mama! I DIE! she melts me! 5th picture DON'T WORRY we weren't driving i was cleaning car and buckled her in like big geeel! she loved the liberty of her car seat. and the 6TH she was getting cranky i just love her faces!

THE PARK! My favorite part of our evenings! i love taking her for our walk that always leads us to the park when its not too cold and if the weather permits of course! I cant resist when she already knows the way and starts yelling "slideeeee" maaamaaaa" SLIiiiiDE!







The hubby and i snuck away for about three hours and escaped to the beach for some SUN and some relaxing times! Grama took Isla for a few and final meeting point her house for fight night and junk food!


It was a beautiful Sunday so we stepped outside and enjoyed brunch outside.  Then snack time came around and we enjoyed oranges with with her shirt off! :) SHE loves oranges and i didn't want to ruin her little outfit so problem solved!

 

That was out weekend....
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment