Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My family is my ENTIRE world!


 i could have never  imagined that my life would turn out this way. Things are NOT always perfect, but they are my sort of PERFECT! I love my husband and our daughter with ever fiber in my body. I live a life that is fulfilled. filled with people i love and the people that mean the most. Blessed to have friendships that aren't only friends but feel like family! Growing up you play pretend and imagine being a mommy and playing with your dolls and calling them your baby. without really understanding the extent of what life is really about. If it was fun then... its 20 million times better having the real thing. I am a wonderful man's wife. I am Isla's mommy! i have my little family, i am still taken back and humbled by the lord at how GREAT he truly has been to me. I  have love, a roof, over my head, clothes on my back, food on our table, and above it all i have FAMILY. I have them! The other night my husband and i laid in bed and enjoyed a nice "pillow talk" session. it was so nice to just lay there with him and hold him and talk. I quizzed him with the "husband tag" and not to my surprise this man knows me inside and out. i think its safe to say we may know each other better than the couples who have been married over 20 years. YUP i said it! we are that close and that confident! bring on the dating show!

This Day  i had a moment (like other times) of WOW i she is HERE! we have our dream baby! i have a husband. it was so much fun. If you know us on a personal level you know my husband and i are goof balls. i love that he keeps me laughing and does not sugar coat anything. i am not afraid to be my self. i am goofy. My sister told us this day. "gosh you guys are meant for each other"  because of these...















We love to play. its what we do! i yell at him to quit smacking my ass at times but its what we do! he loves it! and  i am lucky my husband is so obsessed with my booty and my body he cant take his hands off me right!?! :) ill worry when he is not!
We captured some beautiful pictures and i am so happy! we had fun and captured us!



I am blessed. My husband loves his child and loves his wife. what more do i need? i am breathing and my heart beats for them!























Thank you lord for this life i am blessed to be living. you are great! you show me through my daughter how wonderful you are!






   

 photo cred: my sister!  she is wonderul and so talented!

2 comments:

  1. I am beyond happy for you and your beautiful family. We love you so much and your happiness makes us happy too. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete