Thursday, September 1, 2011

Why hello Septemeber

SOME ONE IS GONNA NEED A whole lot of COFFEE aka: ME!




You are my NEW Favorite month. I say New because I never had a reason to like September and like most people I know we all favor a month. I love September because my daughter was born in September and this SEPTEMBER she is turning ONE! The husband and I have our ONE year WEDDING anniversary! These events are the most important dates of my life. Growing up I loved February because my birthday month and Valentines Day. I just like the 14th because it’s my birthday and Valentines Day in one. Who doesn’t like their birthday month? So this particular year is hectic and AWESOME! Why? Because of the events I mentioned above AND  we have an action packed September every weekend in September we are BOOKED.

See: i work Monday-Friday so those days don't really count even though most those day we usually go visit Grandma's and have dinner a few times during the week.  take a look at our weekend! Yikes!

Outlook calendar at work

 Time line goes September 5 Labor day. September 6 I am taking it off so i can spend time with my dolly and gather any last minute things i may need and i am packing my daughter for Grandma's house.

Wedding: We will be Denver Colorado September 7- 12  we both are in the wedding, I AM LEAVING BABY for the first time and it’s for 5 days! I feel terrible have anxiety, and I am crushed! The 17th is our One year wedding anniversary. The weekend of the 24th is a close friends wedding that the hubby is best man at! The 26th is Isla’s one year birthday that I of course requested off! That tops off our September but did I mention I have to plans Isla’s first birthday and squeeze it in during the week while i work full time?  because the weekend of the 26th already will be October and I wanted to have her birthday after she is one so the 2nd was our only option because daddy works Saturdays. I WILL BE ON OVERLOAD! I am over whelmed with so much going on and TO Do. I have to pack for trip. Plan birthday. Miss my baby and be in a wedding. Celebrate one year anniversary. Plan birthday. Attend another wedding. Plan. Isla’s birthday. Plan and THEN Isla’s first birthday party! WOW! I am in for it! Wish me luck!

But in the end I intend on taking it all in and working on enjoying these hectic days and enjoy my time off work I will be off for a total of 10 days thank you to the Labor Day holiday and weekends off! As busy as this September will be not ALL Septembers will be this way, next year all I have to worry about is our anniversary and Isla’s day! I look forward to it, and although this year we bit off more than we can chew will get through this together and gracefully!




PHEW! You can catch your breath now :) AND seriously how many times did i use the word September. Sorry but i wanted you to know i was talking about September! ;)



On This Day In 2010

Dayana BenavidezTrying to make this a relaxing day... Taking it slow

No comments:

Post a Comment