Friday, September 16, 2011

Finally Friday


this weather makes me want to cuddle!

A big tgif.

AND I am back at it! What a long 12 days it has been. We have been so busy with the Denver trip and adjusting back to our “normal” life. I sure am glad today is FRIDAY!
Its been a whirlwind and so hard to come back to work after being away from work for the past 8 days yesterday (September 15th was my first day back) YIKES! So its time for week and time I have been away re cap HERE WE GO….

Well Monday the 5th was a holiday so I was able to be with my little miss after Friday the 2nd-7th which to me was heaven but made it insanely more difficult to leave her as she gets really clingy (which I ABSOLUTELY love) when she has me and I have to either return to work or in this case leave to get on a plane! TEAR FREAKING TEARS! Followed by melt downs by me not the little. I WAS A MESS inside I put up a front from the outside because I didn’t want to damper the mood but the way I felt was so hard for me to shake! I will never leave my daughter again for pleasure unless she comes WITH. Bottom line.  So we were gone 7-12 (ill do a future post about Denver soon.) It was very nice to be able to re connect with the hubby I will admit but I missed my little FAR too much! Luckily we flew in early on the 12th so I spent a full day with Isla and took Tuesday, Wednesday off to get connected again. I know that sounds so silly “connected again” Before we arrived to Grammas’ house I was literally getting a panic attack sort of the way I did when we were on the plane ride home and the husband was asleep and I was sitting there silently crying because the song on my iPod is a song I sing to her and used to put on my belly, I was panicking because the cars around me where driving what felt like a million miles UNDER the speed limit come on people don't you know my heart is going to burst out of my chest! I of course cried the way there until when we arrived to Grammas’ house to find an empty house and Mickey mouse club house on the TV it was a tease I couldn’t find her, her little buggy was gone so we went outside to wait, the husband saw her coming  and I ran to her up the street to find her sort of expression less, I was a little heartbroken because I expected her usual grin and moans to pick her up! Instead *crickets* and she eyeballed me like “are you for real’s?” I snagged her and held her she smiled at daddy and he tried to take her from me and NOPE she wouldn’t let me go! My heart felt at ease she still remembered me I know that is absurd to think my daughter could forget me in a span of 5 days but it’s my biggest fear one day I will be gone and she forgets mommy. My baby looked like a big girl. I don’t ever want to leave her like that again. EVER! My worries were insane.  So moving on one work day behind me and FRIDAY here we are ready for the weekend with my little love again! So looking forward to it! I am looking forward to this weekend, ladies and a gentle man Saturday is our BIG ONE YEAR wedding anniversary! Yay for that milestone! So I am busy thinking of something cutesy! I really hope that I can get through the rest of this September, like iv said before I will forever love September’s now but this one I wont mind seeing go with the exception of September 26th! so i say COME…ON… OCTOBER!


No comments:

Post a Comment