Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teddy



 To watch my daughter hug and cuddle “teyii” (how she pronounces Teddy) the way she does warms my heart. it makes me feel warm. I love that she shows him so much affection because I see it as a reflection of the love we give her, she knows how to give love and he is her proof. I love that she has teddy. Its so funny how much she loves him, she has not taken to any other blankie, or stuffed animal the way she does to “teyii” I am so glad she has him, especially when her daddy and I had to leave on a trip a few weeks back it was her security. We made sure we each held teddy for some time so teddy could have a little bit of our scent too. Teddy goes everywhere with her. We do leave him in the car when we go to restaurants though we don’t want to risk food and such spilled on him. I still have a stuffed bunny that I got when I was 6 and my baby blankie iv had since I was born so bunny (Henry) 19 years and blankie 25 years I love that I have Henry he was and still at times is my comfort but now I have husby and Isla to hold on to now! I love to see her face light up when she discovers him under the blanket or when I make teyii dance for her. I love the way when she is tired she hold on to him so tight and wont let go she grabs him and reaches for her paci! with teddy in stow she is ready to dream away! she LOVES him and I can’t wait to see how far their relationship goes! These are the moments I live for!

No comments:

Post a Comment