Monday, September 19, 2011

Denver: WARNING picture overload

I can live in Denver! I thought Denver was absolutely gorgeous! It was clean, crisp, and green every where! Being a mile up is a perk too incase that tidal wave ever hits. Lol.  I can see us raising Isla there and actually loving it! We took that trip because one of our dear friends was getting married. His bride is from Colorado so it was fitting to have it there! The venue was breath taking! I loved the time away we had the husband and I it helped us to re connect but I missed my little too much. It was a smooth trip no issues, all fun, great people, and great experiences! SO I am going to let pictures do the talking Mrs. Smarty pants forgot her charger to her camera so we only got two days on there the rest was done by husbands iphone. PS: I tried to make it cute and group the pictures themed but there are A LOT of pictures and they are in no particular order…
So lets just call it a picture dump












No comments:

Post a Comment