Tuesday, July 17, 2012

link up


 

Another fun link up... here we gooooooooo





1.  How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I started a beauty blog. Couldn’t keep up with  it. then I decided id rather blog about my biggest passion. My daughter. Came so easy and I thought this blog would  be something I can redirect my daughter to in the future. My words, thoughts, our memories.

2. Where have you traveled?
Lets see been to:  Utah most recently,  Denver, DC, Maryland, Oklahoma, Mexico, Nevada, and I hope to grow this list.

3. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A home!

4. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

Oh boy! 1.Clinking your spoon on your teeth, 2.read my magazine before I DO, 3.interrupting me when I am speaking because don’t you know what I say is important? Lol! I kid I have so many but those are some.

5. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

Wine, Beer and water! Lol! I like chocolate milk

6. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

Organize, play with my make up, and watch my shows and READ! Loves to READ play catch up on my magazine subscriptions.


7. Show us a picture from high school or college.
So this was a year a little after highschool but these are the women I love! And this is us in a nut shell! I have always love this picture!

8. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

I would have to say probably Macy’s there are so many lines in one!

9. What day would you love to relive again?

The Birth of my daughter, it was the best moment of my life! I would LOVE to relive this over and over. The feeling I felt was out of this world! I would take extra time to enjoy the whole moment, it was the best thing iv ever done. i wish i could have been out of my body to have a different view point! weird?!?! i think so. but its a beautiful thing! cant wait to do it again!


10. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

I worked at a liquor store/ deli shop. Earned my own money so I can pay for my driving lessons and get my license! After that it was all Admin work.


11. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.


 this was a wonderful trip!breathtaking views and laughs!


12.What is your favorite movie?
I think I would say Step mom, ANY Denzel Washington movie! I love him! And Bruce Willis!



13. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

Europe! Hands down!

14. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

Baby number 2, a home and  living a happy and healthy lifestyle. Continue to make my husband happy and sharing the best years of our lives together as we watch our babies grow! 
  (cheesy i know. its from the heart! )

There it is! 14 outta 17 

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great picture of you guys in the water. New follower.

    ReplyDelete