Thursday, July 12, 2012

Days like these





I am so blessed to live where I live! The Ocean is with in miles.  If I could be in one place for the rest of my life I would tell you it would be on the beach. Anywhere where there is sand and ocean! If I could live one place for the rest of my life id love to have the beach as my “backyard” This is my biggest dream. I am a water girl. I love to lay out my towel and watch my daughter and her daddy out in the distance. I love to see them smile and play and I have a moment of “oh my gosh I am a mama” I still get that! I look at her and I am in AWE! We used to go to the beach all the time when it was beautiful. The husband and I. Now we get to share this with our “daughter” I love the days when we got to the beach to play, and  we like to at times pull over and just admire the waves. I also like to take a blanket and have random picnics where we grab a quick bite to eat like sandwiches and we take it to the beach.  The other day was wonderful, we spent the afternoon at the beach, went home and had a nap. Later that evening my mother in law and sister in law decided to take a stroll on the beach. So we grabbed our coffee and strolled. It was beautiful!







 .



 our evening stroll









































Then to top our stroll off with Sushi! i was in HEAVEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment