Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Favorites

These are the things i found my self reaching for ALL month LONG. 

Mostly beauty, and some quotes, and a favorite device!
lets jump right in...
 (SORRY for the flipped picture)


1. Age rewind dark circle corrector. i usually use this under my foundation and before my concealer 
2. Revlon just bitten Kissable balm stain. I LOVE THESE! i have 9 colors now! obsessed! 
3. Sonia kashuk hidden agenda. this has quickly became my favorite concealer! LOVE it!
4.Maybelline Bounce creme blush. i love these so easy to use and i have been using these for the last 2 months. 
5. L'oreal  magic Lumi. i use this under my foundation and after my moisturizer.
6. and of course my STORMY PINK! 
Closer look:







I have been trying to get my hands a little healtier moisturizing and working on my cuticles since i do a lot of filing at work my nail beds take a beating. I wash alot of dishes so they get super dry so iv been loving this EOS lotion and my Burts bees cuttle and nail butter




Iv been loving my delicate little bow earnings all month long!
iv been OBSESSED with these song's... can you say REPLAY


Favorite Pinterest quote finds 


in a nutshell my life! and some wine here and there! 


so there is its what iv been loving! cant beleive its JULY! what?!?!? 


 until next post!
 xoxox!

No comments:

Post a Comment