Monday, July 9, 2012

Banana Splits for Dinner... and some miniture golf

Making memories is what we aim for. Since having my daughter i have known i want to make sure that we create memories and update and continue to add to my "mommy and Isla" bucket list!
My mother in law forwarded me an email and suggested we make a memory and have a banana split for dinner. Please take sometime and read the article its truly an inspiration and moving. SO this is what we did this past Friday!!! This mama doesn't like banana's SO i just had scoops or ice cream with some toppings. My family totally loved it and really enjoyed it. Isla totally killed her banana split! so cute to see her sit in a big chair at the table and eat like such a big girl... 






She looked so adorable eating her whip cream as a teaser and then she got cuter!  i just loved her bib she was so themed!










I really want to thank my mother in law for making it special and for isla and for sending me the email and inspired us to get in the mood to make memories





 Just look at that face!!!! above! LOL! although you may think she did not enjoy it she LOVED it!


I really encourage you guys to go and follow the link and read the story that inspired us! truly something that makes you appreciate life and not take it to seriously. So we skipped the veggies and ate the sugar! Then we moved on to mini golfing! i had not been since i think my first date there back when i was 16! it was so fun! definitely not baby friendly just yet but we enjoyed the arcade!its was a night to capture and make memories! it was a great way to launch our family vacation! We headed out the next day after this night! what a wonderful life i am blessed to be living!

so please go check out the article and make those memories!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment