Friday, July 6, 2012

If i had a boy

HE. WILL. BE. A. GENTLEMAN. 

i want to show my son how to treat a lady. show him what i would want my daughter to end up with. it all starts with me. with a little of my husbands roughness and alot of the qualities i want in a modern age prince charming. Qualities his daddy processes. i would want my future daughter in law to be treated like a princess.Simply because i want my own daughter's to be treated like a princess. i would want my son to be surrounded with manners and know how to treat a lady. be man enough to go out to the store and buy his future love tampons and man enough to protect her and her silly and sensitive enough to go watch that chick flick she has been wanting to watch. Take one for the team son. You will get rewarded. :) 

qualities i would instill since chivalry is NOT DEAD.

respectful- open doors, know how to listen and takes advice and gives meaningful insight. 

loyal- know that no matter what you can be counted on. 

Man of his word- always keep your word. If you Say you are do it. Plain and simple. It's about following through. 

Educated- there are so many places you can go and it's never too late to progress in life.  

handy man- know how to do a little of everything, don't mind getting dirty. Even if your greatest task on hand is to unscrew that jar lid. 

knows how to kiss- yes son, a kiss can say so much. 

how to cook- there is nothing sexier than a man who can cook for his lady and have no shame in doing so. 

how to be gentle- remember that the touch is a powerful thing. 

sweet- be understanding and affectionate and just over all caring. 

confident with the right amount of cockiness- know you got it while saying humble. 

Knows how to laugh- even if it's at your own expense. 

These are some of thebthingsbi would love for any future "son" to know. 
Of the wall post but it's something that ha crossing mind. I have daughters and I don't intend on having more kids so my chance at a boy is in the back of my mind. None the fact these are a few of the qualities id love for my daughters to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment