Wednesday, July 25, 2012

25 Random Questions (fill in)


1.   Do you have any pets

My daughter has a fish and since she is one year old its pretty much mine J Benny the Betta

2.   3 things that are physically close to you
Water bottle, cell phone, hand lotion

3.   What is the weather like today?
Beautiful today clear skys and warm.

4.   Do you drive if yes, have you ever crashed?
Yes I drive, and yes unfortunately I have been in an accident but since being pregnant with my daughter I take EXTRA precaution.

5.   What time did you wake up today?
6:15 a.m. and I went for a run!

6.   Last time you showered?
This morning

7.   Last movie you watched?
The Dark knight rises

8.   What does your last text read?
From my husband: “iya is a mimi geel”
I replyed “oh good” J

9.   What’s your ringtone?
Generic iPhone ringtone

10.Have you been to a different country?
No but a huge bucketlist

11. Do you like sushi?
LOVE IT!!!

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Ralphs, Trader joes


13. Do you take any medications to fall asleep?
Nope! Not even if I need it, I would hate to miss anything  if my daughter needs me.

14. How many siblings do you have?
3 older, 2 brothers and an older sister

15. Do you have a desk or a laptop?
Laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
OLD! 26! Eeeekkk!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Glasses to read

18. Do you color your hair?
Yes currently I have  ‘ombre

19. Tell me something you plan on doing today?
Taking my daughter to the park after I am home from work.

20.            When was the last time you cried?
Friday.

21. Favorite pizza topping?
Cheese! I am a plain jane when it comes to food! J

22.What do you prefer hamburgers or cheese burgers?
Cheese burgers!!!! YUM!!! I love CHEESE!

23. Ever had an all nighter?
Yes I have!

24. Eye color?
Green

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and coke?
YES totally and I love PEPSI more!

No comments:

Post a Comment