Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ABC's of ME... boring post. i know.

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: anything that keeps me from playing with Isla
D. Dogs: none.
   E. Essential start to your day: coffee
F. Favorite colors: Mint green for life!
G. Gold or silver:  recently this whole gold trend, but I must say white gold. Did I answer the question? Lol.
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play(ed):  piano waaaaay back then.
J. Job title:  executive assistant
K. Kids: 1 Isla Rae 21 months old        
L. Live: in California in a house
M. Mom’s name: Aurora
N. Nicknames:  Dyna, D, Mommy
O. Overnight hospital stays:  just when I had my daughter
P. Pet peeves:  when someone reads my magazines that I haven’t read through YET… clinking of the utensils on your teeth, slurping cereal, and the list goes on…
Q. Quote from a movie:
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings:  3. Older siblings.  Two brothers and a sister.
T. Time you wake up: 6:00-7:00 AM
U. Underwear:  not usually, since being preggo with my daughter I hate them. BUT I do wear when needed. Like jeans, and short dresses!
V. Vegetables you don’t like:  Too many to name
W. What makes you run late:  my issues of leaving my daughter
X. X-rays you’ve had:  chest, dentist, ankle
Y. Yummy food you make: I like to think anything I cook is yummy since I take my time.
Z. Zoo animal you like:  Do dolphins count?

No comments:

Post a Comment