Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jacy







 Beautiful little details. i have that inspirational card on my dash board
as beautiful reminder:

"I love them that love me;
and those that seek me early shall find me"
-Proverbs 8:17

Blogging has truly opened my eyes to “:what’s out there” its something so neat and special to be able to follow these lives and feel as though you get to share a glimpse of their world.a great reminder that there is a bigger world outside your bubble! May they be in Alaska or in maybe Connecticut. you cant help but connect with these lives  A few weeks back I was browsing my normal morning routine and stumbled across this link up.  (which by the way is one of my favorite blogs to browse take some time to meet Casey and her BEAUTIFUL family) Well I thought it would be so much fun to get “paired” up with someone and get to know them and the gift exchange well that was a perk. I was paired off with Jacy. In my life I have made a few changes and to be paired off with her seems to have been sort of another one of my “signs” I have been seeking. Jacy and I share similar beliefs and we share our faith. We shared some details of our lives and you can’t help but be pulled in to her world in which she expresses her self through art. Jacy truly is a talented being. Goes to show you that GOD indeed is great, he gives us these talents and gives us the motivation to put our self’s out there. Hence Jacy and her BEAUTIFUL art. I shared some of her art with my husband and he was impressed. This lady is talented I tell you take a moment to see for your self.
Jacy also shared with me that her husband and herself are expecting their first child, a boy!!!! How thrilling! I am mushy gushy when I get the opportunity to speak with first time mommies because its such a beautiful feeling and beautiful journey. Jacy is wonderful she sent me cute little items she created. I cant wait to find the opportunity to pass these on as gifts share some of her talents. This whole experience has been so wonderful.

Jacy you have a follower and a friend in me if ever you need to chat or vent you have my email ;)  THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your life with me!

2 comments:

  1. This link up/gift exchange has been so much fun! A great way to connect with and support our fellow bloggers.
    We are following you and would love for you to stop by our blog.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dayana, I know I'm late commenting haha but thanks for the lovely write up! God is good and I'm so happy He paired us together :)
    I will definitely keep your email on hand if I have any questions or need to vent...less than 8 weeks left, ahhhhhh hehe

    Hope all is well with you and the fam! Many blessing <3

    ReplyDelete