Thursday, January 12, 2012

Daily Routine




  • Wake up at 6:00 am (what am I kidding) I wake up at 7:00-7:15 (i like to shower the morning before for this reason) Have to be at work by 8 am!!! Ekkkk cuddling seems more important sometimes.PLUS i am a speedy get ready-er! 



i need to start jogging in the morning again! i mean i need just start! lol! start my "order"

  • Work: 8:00 AM-12:00 pm
Lunch: 12-1:00 pm every day I go home for lunch where I get to play with my little make her lunch, feed her, and dress her for the day. 


 I really need to get to work on time a little more, i usually am late coming back to work. but my little darling makes it so hard for mommy to leave! can you blame me?!?!?!


  • 1-5:00 pm WORK
 in between my day i talk to Isla a few times a day! If daddy is with her he is so awesome about calling me and getting me through my work day! We are in constant communication


  • 5:15 Pm I arrive home to the best feeling in this world I walk in through the door to be received by my little love with smiles and holds. 

MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE DAY!

  • We usually play and roll around until about 6-6:30 Pm and I make and feed Isla her din din.







  • Play some more. Usually until about 7:30 we then on get cleaned up and get in to jammies. If it’s a bath day we usually do that. If it’s not a bath day I will usually wash her face, hand. Lotion her whole body and fresh diaper. Then pajamas.
 I will usually offer her a little bed time snack between this time to make sure has a happy tummy to carry her through the night.



  • We read a bed time story 8:00 pm and usually she is asleep no later than 8:30 BUT she has been a little rebel lately and stays up until 9:30 even after all my attempts of keeping order with her. But to be honest with you I enjoy this extra awake time I get with her. I love playing with my daughter and make the most of any time I get with her.

  • I will usually end up falling asleep with her. We put her to sleep in our bed and once she is asleep we transfer her to her crib. This works for us. And has been pretty good method so we stick to it. Lately though I like her sleeping with us. It’s been really cold and we run the heater for a little and shut it off because I am scared to sleep with it on. I enjoy this time I have with her because even though she is asleep I feel it’s our time to bond and stay “connected” so CO sleeping works for me!

  • If I don’t fall asleep the husband and I will usually watch some shows, I will clean up and prep for the next day. We cuddle; shower and we go lay our heads.


Some days we are out and about though, we will either go visit grammas’ or go out to dinner. Run some errands what have you but we still try to stay close to her schedule.


This is really our Monday- Friday routine. My favorite time is obviously the weekends!
I love my Fridays
because it means no wakie for work 
the following day!

No comments:

Post a Comment