Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our second day in 2012 my park experience!




I had the best opening weekend of 2012!

Best of both worlds! December 31st I got to spend the day and tuck my little lady in to bed before daddy and I took off in our New Years Eve plan. Grama stayed with Isla. Once she was asleep daddy and I kissed our baby and wished her a Happy New year and we headed to our friends home. Our friends were hosting a New years gathering. It was awesome friends, laughter, booze the works. New years kiss. It was PERFECT!
Got a little too drunkie! I haven’t drank or felt that way since WAY before I was pregnant with my daughter. I am not a huge drinker! So it doesn’t take much! SO you know how the next day went. Gatorade for me! I couldn’t hold anything down! Yuck! NEVER again! I still got up and played mommy! Fed my daughter breakfast and after that daddy took over and let me sleep! Much needed! So this day was really a relaxed, slow day! 










Yesterday! The 2nd I was off work so I enjoyed my little family! I had so much fun. We took Isla to the park. She loved it! Isla and I usually would go for walks with Isla and sit at a bench and watch the other kids play. My little was not walking yet and since the weather has been cold we had not been since she started walking back in September. This time it was on! She was up and down those steps walking all around in the sand and on the outer part! Interacting with the kids and saying hi to puppies! It was awesome! To see her little face and watch her strength was amazing to me! We took a break for a snack, and she ate and observed. ADORABLE! Then we played some more. We were there probably an hour and half. It was so neat to see her roam around. We took her to the park in her radio flyer and we brought along teddy, a blankie, snacks and her water cup. Well after a while our little mama comes over to her wagon and grabs teddy stands by us and just observed. I think she was ready to go. And that she was daddy grabbed her and strapped her in and she was ready, no fuss nothing she took her blankie around her lap and hugged on to teddy and said byeeee . It was so cute!!! It was perfect!








We had lunch took a nap and when she woke up I decided to try a new project. We painted. It was short lived but fun! She ended getting grossed out by the paint. It was hilarious, the way she scrunched her little face and made the stinky face! I loved each minute!























We had a wonderful weekend and its hard to get up and leave for work this morning.
BUT it’s a short week and a short day for me. We have to take  baby to get her remaining shots not looking forward to it.  I like to spread it out! SO wish us luck!!! Ugh I hate doing this to her. Not happy! 


Hope your weekend was Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment