Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Childhood dreaming...

I posted this on my FB yesterday:
I will never get enough of the way she receives me! My heart skips a beat each time I walk through the door ♥





Often… more like EVERY day I am at work, and I am about to get in to my car to drive home. In my mind I am fantasizing about unlocking our front door walking in to seeing Isla playing, and how quickly she stops what she is doing with THE BIGGEST toothy smile she can give me literally running towards me with her little arms extended to greet me. SHE HOLDS ME! Like really holds me and with her little voice says mmmmaaaama! I can die. Right then. Right there in the arms of my daughter. Isla has no idea what she does to me but that little girl has made me feel emotions I never would have thought. I see her little face and all my troubles and mishaps from that day fade away to nothing. I can cry right now just visualizing her greet. This feeling my daughter gives I wish upon EVERYONE! I hope one day you all could feel this love, if you haven’t already. On my way in today I was thinking to my self how lucky I am to have my little family. My husband, who is my best friend. My daughter who needs no explanations. And I thought to my self (more like talking OUT LOUD to my self, yes I am that weirdo you peep in to the car and see talking to no one SOMETIMES) I am truly fulfilled. MY CHILDHOOD dream has ALREADY come TRUE When I was a little girl I would play with either my self or my little neighborhood friends. We would play get “married”, “play house”, and “play having a baby” I always knew I wanted to be a mother.

Well I have all that. Thanks to the lord above I have a husband, I have a baby, I play house. It’s my favorite role I have ever played. With that being said I am not completely fulfilled to say the least i know i know i sounds like i am contradicting my self, but NOW that i know the joy it is to have my dreams come true I want to see my daughter’s babies. I want her to experience the love my partner and I share, and i want to watch our own child fulfill her childhood dream with LOVE and GUIDANCE  we shall. When some may have dreamt of being doctors, teachers and firemen, I wanted to be a mother and a wife. And THAT I AM! I was made from him for him. I found the one I was made for. With the help of the lord and my husband I have been gifted with the most priceless gift imaginable. my DAUGHTER

So tell me have you fulfilled your childhood dream? 






No comments:

Post a Comment