Wednesday, June 6, 2012

random

  • I still sleep with a stuff animal who's name is Henry and he is a bunny! and i honestly sleep with him daily whether i have hubby or baby to cuddle.
  • If I could eat cereal I would have it morning, noon, and night... i am OBSESSED!
  • I write list and re write and re write list

  • I'm obsessed with writing notes! can you tell? 
  • I take on more than one task at the same time... and am pretty good at it.
  • My favorite color is Mint (now) it used to be pink but iv always like both but iv decided my grown woman favorite color is MINT and im on trend!
  • I love coffee I can drink it right before bed and it does not faze me. add some vanilla creamer and i am good to go!
  • I can’t ever finish a drink does not matter WHAT it is! And if I do it most likely took me forever!ask the husband its a huge pet peeve!
  • I can be crafty... newly found. more like re vamping and working with what i got!
  • I hate to drink adult beverages. If you know me you know I usually will babysit a drink… ALL NIGHT. If I drink I have to drink quickly as in shots. Because i like the feeling. SOMETIMES> i get over it quickly and tap out.However IV been really enjoying some white wine  pinot grigio lately. If I have to drink beer it will be BLL OR Coors light. Whimp I know!
  • I have a thing about counting. If I am driving I count the light post,tress,cars,steps anthing in a row ect. I know WEIRD!i have no clue what this means. OCD?!?!
  • If I am listening to music it’s mostly the "oldies but goodies" I love the oldies! i can listen to anything. no techno though!
  • Pink lips are my "signature" lipstick   
  • I am a total reader. I love to read. Most recent fifty shades of grey Trilogy finished all three in less than a week. I am also about to start the third book of Beautiful creatures.i love being sucked in and carried away.
  •  I hate painting my own nails and toes. HATE IT! And for someone who hates it I change my polish often.
  • My best friend is 20 months old and my other best friend is 26 years old.

  • My dearest friend iv had since I was 5! 20 years of friendship is pretty amazing!
 

  • I love to burn candles.and have turned the husband on to it too!
  • I can’t stand the heat. I can put things on to warm up but I obviously can’t walk around naked.
  • My daughter is my biggest accomplishment

  • I CAN get along with ANYONE. Really. I am a people person. super friendly.
  • i am 5 foot 3 inches
  • I have THE biggest sweet tooth
  • When i watch TV i cant fully concentrate on what i am watching

THE end.


No comments:

Post a Comment