Thursday, June 21, 2012

questions for isla

inspired by this 
article


So i thought to my self what would i ask my daughter... 
 


1. why do you tempt me so and pull me in to your comfy cozy zone when i put yo down to sleep and i end up falling asleep with you and get nothing done? :) not complaining actually!

2. why must you be so cute when i ask you to do something and you so sweetly respond "noooooo"

3. why do you insist on rejecting anything i offer you to eat? mommy is getting worried here!!!


4. you love to grab anything that is in a tube like vaseline, chapstick, TOOTHPASTE and apply it to your cheecks. why? 

5. why are you so dang cute i cant say no to you? 

6. what goes through your little head when you zone out? 

7. Why do you insist on putting your snacks next to you and you demand the lid so you can "cover" the bowl and end up dumping the whole thing! this always HAPPENS! 

8. Can you tell me why you must cling to me when you know i am about to leave back to work? you have no idea what you do to me!!! i can cry every time you cry when i leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment