Friday, June 1, 2012

May Favorites

First up on my favorites The much talked about "Fifty shades Trilogy" 

What can i say about these books?!?! O-H- M-G-E-E i was so addicted that i finished all three in less than a week. SO tastefully teasing! i definitely cant wait for the movie.




This is my Christian Grey! i really hope to see him play the role! since hearing of the movie talk and since i started the books this who i imagine as i read. YUM! Ian Somerhalder

I got this idea from Pinterest  simple. A frame. typed up the words. dry erase marker and all you do is write on the glass.  i put it right by the door so its one of the first things we see. The message above is from my dear husband.
My Favorite fragrance! been wearing it since i got a new bottle for mother's day! although i try to wear it on special occasions and on days when i want to smell my scent.


Vaseline Coconut oil. i love this stuff for some extra moisture and extra shine. Makes my skin glimmer.
i love using this on my shoulders and on my collar bone when i wear staples anything. Or when i wear a skirt, dress, shorts anything where i show a lot of leg i put some on those babies and it give it a nice sheen.




Vaseline Lip therapy i love this stuff makes and keeps my lips soft and moisturized.


This became one of my favorite colors instantly. i wore it all month. Iv worn it on my toes and now nails and i definitely am in love!

I own four of these,plum wine, hot tamale, peach satin, candy peach. They are pretty awesome! i love the texture and the way they apply on the skin. i apply it with this brush
This brush shape makes it easy for the application of creme blushes. i have also used this brush for foundation. Also this brush a whopping 3.00 can you believe the steal? its great! found mine at Target! iv been using those colors and this brush ALL MONTH long and into JUNE i anticipate since its wear last me all day!



I have  been catching up on some past and new shows iv been loving!!!



HILARIOUS! When i have down time at work i switch on my Wifi and head phones in and watch episodes on my ABC app! Another show i am following is The Bachelorette 
 Can i just say i am in love with Doug although a bit hard to read at times, like he is just there to supervise almost as though he is doing inside work. who knows! i hope not i think he is super YUM!

and i usually snack on these as i watch.... MMMmmm my favorite


Some quotes i have been liking 



So with that i will leave you....

No comments:

Post a Comment