Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dear girls

Hello Isla, 
you are amazing let me just tell you.  You continue to impress me with the way you have taken on being a big sister. I love you so much and there is nothing in this world that makes me more proud than to see the way you are at being a big sister helper. You make my world so much better. My sweet sensitive girl. 



Hello Ezra, 
Mommy is so proud of you. You have mastered sitting so well on your own and I am your biggest fan. You are so special. The way you have such a big personality in such a tiny little body gets me every time. You are so driven and so set in your own ways already. A girl that knows what she wants and gets it. Granted it's only for the time being since you usually want a bottle or my attention. Totally do able but let's look back in your teen years and see how I feel about that. :) I love you my little Ezra. 








No comments:

Post a Comment