Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dear frankie

Week one: 

I'm sitting on the couch and the house is quiet, girls were in bed at the same time. Call it a fluke but it happened. I a missing you like crazy even more right now as I watch house hunters on HGTV I miss your input and the way we go back n fourth on our opinions. So this week I can't believe it's been a whole 5 days without you :( but  Like usual we went to the library but this trip it was kind of special other than having late fees because well we skipped a couple story times because the girls were sick and I completely forgot that their are due at a certain date but any whoooooo... It was special because little miss boss was awake and wanting to mingle so I  had her on my lap Isla took a spot on the rug and Ezra was going for the carpet because she was attracted to the pattern and well she sat up most of the time alone and very attentive to the story. Isla asked to hold her and then I captured this 
 

A surreal moment because Ezra is growing. She sat on her own for sometime so it was so neat to see. Also sad because you are going to miss some milestones. After story time I decided to take isla to rocket fizz. Oh my gosh she was thrilled saying "mommy mommy it's like a real candy shop" soooo adorable. 
Needless to say she was everywhere :) 

Here are some random shots so far 

Ezra totally looks like Isla here right?!? :) 
Took Isla to the club house and that like always is a hit she made a new friend and let me know it. Grabbing the little girls hand yelling " look mom my new best friend" but I thought I was her BFF! 

Taking a break to draw her new BFF a picture. Awwwww. The boss had fun too
As she watched all little kids run around Ezra was screeching and squealing and kicking her little feet. Can you picture that?!?! :) 

Her first time sitting big girl at target with mommy and Grama for a final Easter target run. Her face tells it all im AMAZEMENT at all the views. Last almost the whole trip until the boss got hungry. Needless to say 2 hour nap came of this. 
Ps: did you spot isla? 

Today is Easter and it means it's officially a whole week with out you. I have to admit today was not easy. Actually it was really hard on me. Cried more than a couple times. I just miss you so much it's frustrating. I can't live without you. I need strength to get through this papa but I just can't muster it. I can't help it. Your my everything. I did keep a happy face all day for Isla because she has randomly caught me in the act and tells me oh mommy stop crying I miss daddy too. So sad I don't want her to see me weak. I just can't help it. If only I could see your face or hear your voice. I just hate that I don't know what your doing or how you are. From communicating all day to cold turkey nothing!!! Anyway Im Crying now so I'll move on. Here are pictures from today and some from the rest of the week.

Easter bunny stopped by and left some tracks. So cute and innocent her reaction this morning. 




We spent Easter with her cousin jasmine at their new place. The girls enjoyed their little hunt. So that was our week papa. I miss you and I love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment