Thursday, March 13, 2014

Middle of the night...

Your little body pressed up against me and I am inspired. Feeling your heart beat and the way you in twine your little body in mine. We lay wrapped up in each other after you made your way into Mommy's and daddy's bed early in the morning. Earlier than you usually wake up. You are in my arms and you whisper to me " thank you mommy" a little pause and I ask you "for what?" You respond for "hugging me in cuddles" you will never know what these little moments mean to me Isla. Your little voice makes me smile. I am still in awe of you and how you are growing into this little girl that I can't live without. I love how you are always after me to hold you and kiss you. Randomly through out our day coming up to me telling me " mommy kiss me" it just makes my day. 
Dear Isla, thank you for making my day brighter every day in your own way. I look forward to what the day has in store for is daily and the new little thing you do and say. You are so bright and it's so amazing to see your daily development. You are currently in gymnastics and loving your weekly sessions right now daddy is taking you to them like a daddy and Isla bonding time. Daddy will be leaving us soon come April for work and it's going to be so hard on all of us so you are going to have to help mommy and brighten and make me smile, like you do. We will get through it. So for now that's what you and daddy are up to and park visits and walks too of course. With mommy you spend a lot of time. We play and read and we go to our weekly library story time and craft time visits. We go to the mall and do our little routine of playing in the kid zone and then we have lunch followed by a visit to the Disney store topped off with a visit to see's candy for our free sample :) you insist on this routine every time. We have play dates And go on our little mommy Isla dates. You are really into playing pretend lately and dressing up. I enjoy watching you play with your babies and dolls and just hear  your little imagination role play. It's so silly to hear you tell your babies things mommy tells you. For example we have been working on having you listen and follow directions before jumping in to the activity. So mommy is saying to you " listen to my words" and I can hear you scold your doll and repeat mommy's words so silly. Therefor reminding us that we need to watch what we say closely because mommy can have a potty mouth. Sometimes but around you I am very very careful. It's funny to hear you repeat some of the things us adults say. Daddy and mommy love to call out who you got what from. Like you hear grama say " let's go move it move it move" and you will choose to plug that in when we are running late and you see I am frantic checking off our list. I can't help but chuckle at the way you so casually throw quotes out at us. Your newest thing is I tell you I love you a lot,and you say I love you a little because you are little not fat lol. I also tell you I love you forever and you say I love you for always. Just so sweet. I love your little personality. Anyone that comes around you can't help but be drawn in by you. You are definitely a dynamic personality and you are a leader for sure. I love these things about you. 

You definitely make our world so bright and exciting each day. You make us laugh even when you don't  know you do. Especially after Witty comments that we don't necessarily approve of but find entertaining. Keep being your colorful self. I love you forever. 

                             
  

No comments:

Post a Comment