Friday, December 14, 2012

The other day isla,

 


I sat there and watched you as you played  "sand castle" and the ocean was right in front of us and I couldn't help but think how could I not believe in god? A greater good? He is so wonderful and I am so blessed to be here in this moment with you. Of course I can't help but get emotional just looking at you. yes, yes there were tears! i am a sap! some thing about the ocean that really puts me at ease and such tranquility about  it seems to do the same for you. YOU love the beach! its where we go to get away from the world. all we need is our blanket, picnic lunch, your pail, and some dinosaurs and we are set.We run, scream, laugh and play and its all A GO! This day i sat there and breathed in deep eyes closed and just took in the ocean air and just watched you scoop up the sand in to your pail, chatting away at me as i zoned out just gaga over you, i simply looked at you and smiled, kissed you and told you i love you and you know your response to me?  " i wuv you mo mommy" You are my reality my dream come to life! Shortly after you got up i was still in the moment and i snapped out of it and chased after you. There are little sand dunes around and you little miss being the explorer, fearless little thing you are proceeded to climb them screaming after me " mommy too, mommy too" so there we were running up and down the the sand hills as we laughed and played. And just like that mother nature set in and the ocean mist came in and took over, but it was okay because i took from it what i could and saved this memory in my mind and heart, you make me smile. I am so thankful for you! I love these beach dates we share and I hope that we can continue to have these even after you are in school and mommy is at work just escape you and I! I can't wait to be here again with you and you share your day with me. i fantasize escaping the world as you get older, me signing you out of school grabbing lunch and just sitting there sand all around us and the ocean in front of us.  I love you more than the depths of the ocean, more than every grain of sand that runs trough your fingers. I am so blessed! Daddy and you mean the most to me! I enjoy all these times I cherish it all! I want you to know no one has ever made me this happy, daddy comes close but of course it's a different feeling! It's beautiful the love I have for you! Thank you for the smiles and the giggles and just your company! I love you to the depths of forever!
                                                   You are my I love you!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment