Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Random words

There is something special about having children that I truly admire and Cherish. In the bath tub today with my youngest an unplanned little bonding moment I am thinking back on now that it's bed time and I am decompressing from my day. I love that I only know them this way. Asking her would rather this or that questions and seeing what she fires back with! No one else gets these moments like we do. I love that my children can be themselves Around me. I love that I am the only one that gets repaid with these smiles and random words and silly dance moves. I love that they can fully be themselves. That they are comfortable enough to be who they really are and not who we try to Teach them to be in "public" the way we have to censor them sometimes out in public. Even as adults. For example I love that I can be my true self around my husband and I know he will still love me. When in public I have to act like a a good well behaved grown up. There is something to be said about a child's mind. I am learning through my daughters day to day actions that I love that they reserve all those moments for me. We offer them a sense of security where their little walls come down and they are themselves. Where they can be goofy and make some inappropriate sounds from their bodies and we all just giggle.  Like the saying goes " home is where they have to let you in" so true! They way these girls are at home you know for sure they would be a little shy and embarrassed to act this way in front for their friends In fear of being "uncool" not at home! I love it! It's their little personality it's what their character is made from. I want them to carry them self  as society standards expects but be able to hold on to that inner child even in their grown years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment