Wednesday, March 29, 2017

My girls




Ezra:
This girl 😍 is getting so big on me and has gotten so much more affectionate! Always Been with me but lately it's intense! " mommy I love you so much" and "you are then best mom ever" I soak it all up! I love her with so much passion it's insane! I think I get like this more so because I know (or hope 😉) she is our last baby! She brightens up my life more than I could have imagined! I am constantly craving to grab her and just pull her in to me and kiss her and hold her. Just touch her little face. My heart melts, like literally melts I feel my self puddle around her as I takin all the love I feel when we hold. I never could have ever imagined such a love. My girls mean the world to me. To think I questioned how I could love two with the same passion. You don't love them the same, you love them differently but with the same strength. I love each of them for the way they are. I love them both to the way they need the love. Ezra my little strong willed little girls who usually likes to come around on her own time has taught me so much patience and has given me such an appreciation for lessons learned! Ezra has always been one to know what she wants and go after what she wants at her own speed. I truly hope that this trait follows her in her life. I love that she is so strong and so sure of her self. 







Isla: 
My sweet girl. I love the way that she is her own little person but loves to follow the rules. She craves direction and guidance. I love the way she is growing in to her self and finding out what her little personality can get her. She is so artistic and creative. Isla literally lights up my world with her little face. One of my favorite things to do is while I am driving I look in my rear mirror and see her little face and I just admire all the little details of her face. My heart explodes for her. I love the little person she is growing in to. Such a pleasant little girl. I often get so many compliments on how smart and sweet she is. It just oozes out of her and I love how it's just so contagious. We get such great notes from her teacher. Her last teacher parent conference I was literally brought to tears in the car after I left. I was recollecting out meeting and sharing with my husband the details and I was tearing up at how proud she makes me. Her teacher paid her the ultimate compliment. She told me that she only would hope that her OWN children would treat their teacher with respect and be as good of a student as my isla is for her. I think that's a huge compliment coming from someone who spend so much time with my child and works on enlightening the little minds of her other students. We work hard to let her know how proud she makes us and just how much she enriches our world. I constantly tell her how she makes me proud. Building her up so that she can grow with confidence. 







In my life I have accomplished some pretty amazing things meeting my husband for one, everything good in my life are because of him. I feel so happy in my life that at times you have to wonder how it could get better, then every new day I see my little family and my heart just smiles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment