Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dear Ezra

                                    
You are 10 days new...
What an amazing 10 days it has been. I still can't believe I am a mama of two beautiful little human beings. You came In to our family and fit right in. I'll admit I was so nervous as to how things would play out but have only been pleasantly surprised to find out that it feels so complete now that you are here with us now. Life feels so surreal. I look at your little features and I am in awe of you. Mommy loves you so much it was love at first sight as I knew it would be. My love just grows for you daily. So amazing how your heart just expands and suddenly you realize that you my little Ezra was the missing piece. You came In to this world October 22,2013 at 3:34 pm. Weighing in at 6 pounds 7 ounces and 20 3/4 long! And a head full of hair! Such amazing feeling to know you are finally here with us. You came two weeks early and we were already so eager to meet you. Our start at home was a little rough but not anything because of you, but unfortunately because  your sister caught the flu and was sick with a fever of 102 when we brought you home. Mommy and daddy had to keep you both seperated for the first three days. The good thing was that your sister Isla was already at the end of it.  Killed me to be at the hospital having you and knowing your sister was so sick and wanted mommy. So there we were sanitizing EVERYTHING constantly and using Lysol all over the house and we succeeded because you didn't catch the bug, now daddy on the other hand poor guy did. Our rough start only made us realize that after that was all over with we got this whole two babies thing down! We survived! :) 

A little about you pretty baby is that you just like your sister are perfect! Everything at the hospital was smooth sailing and once home you continued to impress us. You certainly are an eater. Daddy says that you are your sister but enhanced. Isla was such a perfect baby and you are just that. You eat so well, sleep so well and NEVER cry. You are a little grunter which we find absolutely adorable. When you are waking for a meal you do these cute little grunts and it lets me know you are stearing up for a feeding and we get you fed and changed so happily. I look forward to seeing your little face for your feedings. We are all so very in love with you. You are thriving so well at your post birth visit 4 days after you gained a pound! So cute my little chubby cheeks. :) god is wonderful and has blessed us yet again, you are my little borrowed angel. We love you so much and I just can't wait to make memories for you and your sister. Life is good. 

                                  




"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you figured out why"- Mark Twain


No comments:

Post a Comment