Sunday, May 26, 2013

Next chapter

I'm a mama... Iv loved being a mommy for  2 years and 8 wonderful months. Now we Are welcoming the birth of our second baby this fall! I have to say I am excited but more than anything I am little  nervous. Actually ALOT nervous. Iv read so many articles, books, blogs and what have you about how your heart just grows and you just do. I'm looking forward to my little family of 4 but I am scared. I have to share my heart my time with another little human. i know i can and i know i will be just fine. Becoming a mama the first was so natural. So easy and such a beautiful experience that I don't understand my apprehension. Life will be different but this baby is going to complete us I just know it. I know the instant I hold my baby and see their beautiful little face all my thoughts and my worries will be but a distant memory. I just love isla so much my heart hurts. I don't know how I will be able to make her feel no change I want to make this the easiest transition for her. Isla is my bigger concern I know that we will be able to handle that. I need to just enjoy my time with isla while its just the three of us and slowly we are introducing the idea of baby growing in mommy. And already she is a wonderful BIG sister. Constantly rubbing my baby bump and always wanting to cuddle my belly and saying little sweet things to baby in mommy's tummy. She gets it, she knows baby will be here after her birthday and I love that she is so excited. "Baby coming soon mommy?" "After my birthday?" So adorable right? I am so confident she will make a perfect big sister. I just know it. So just like that we made the decision to give her a little companion to grow with and to share memories. We were so on the fence a out another baby, we weren't against it but we just loved how our life was and felt so fulfilled that we thought isla would be enough for us. We would sit and talk and my husband and I decided she needed someone to grow up with, someone who would be there her life through. Be there for each other always. It's so important to have someone. Heaven forbid something were to happen to my husband and I at least they have each other.  So we begin the next chapter and accept with open arms all the adventures and trials that will come our way raising two beautiful children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment