Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Being Married




my old soul couldn't agree with this anymore and its a great reminder!


I love being married.


i love waking up and he is the first thing i see. 
i love having someone to come home to
i love that when i need to talk and vent i ALWAYS have someone.
i love that i married my best friend
i love that i am able to be my self around him
i love that he knows what i am going to say before i do.
i love that he knows what to order for me. EVERYWHERE
i love that i have known and loved him long before our daughter arrived
i love the way he compliments me
i love how he makes me laugh 
i love that he thinks i am sexy when i am wearing nothing...like no make up ;)
i love those times when he sends me a text just to say hi and thinking of you
i love that there isent more than an hour we dont talk during the day
i love that he still thinks of me when he hears songs like we are new love
i love that god chose him as my partner
i love that no matter what trials we face he is strong and positive


We have been been facing trials and we stand strong he sent me the you tube link to Justin Beiber "as long as you love me" and i literally teared up. (yes i love Justin Beiber don't judge) He is amazing and we see that light at the end of the tunnel. a marriage takes work and i intend to take on anything that comes our way with my partner beside me.

As long as you love me

Husband- Thank you for loving me! thank you for your patience, for the love, for making me laugh.you are my world.



No comments:

Post a Comment